+ 64 9 575 5657
Auckland, New Zealand
Over the last decade Norbert Schaffoener has been involved in various high profile
projects concerned with the management of hazardous substances in New Zealand. In addition to his HSNO
work, resource management planning and training
Norbert's other significant projects include:
Norbert has also been involved in tenders and the management of waste treatment and disposal facilities, sewage treatment plants and feasibilty studies
on a gas pipeline and urban development (cost of growth study).
- Advisor to developers and land owners on environmental risk issues affecting development of the Auckland waterfront
- Solid and hazardous waste studies for various regional and territorial local authorities
- Advice to the Ministry for the Environment (MfE) on hazardous waste management,the Environmental Indicators Programme (EIP), and the Quality Planning (QP) web site.
- Participation in environmental compliance audits of food processing facilities, steel processing plant
- Assessment of and strategies for the management of Contaminated Sites
- Air discharge consents for incinerators, landfill and crematorium.