+ 64 9 575 5657
Auckland, New Zealand
of resources – Hazardous Substance and resource Management
Consulting has published in New Zealand since the mid 1990’s in local government, engineering and planning publications.
He has presented papers and conducted workshops at various national and international conferences, including:
Norbert has also spoken about waste and hazardous substance management issues, as well as site contamination at schools,
the Engineering School of Unitec and the School of Medicine of Auckland University. Norbert is a contributor to the
Environmental Handbook (Brookers Publishing).
- Resource Management Law Association (RMLA) Conference, Auckland (1995) – HSNO Workshop
- WasteMINZ Conference, Dunedin (1996) - joint paper on ‘Hazardous Waste Collection in the Waikato’
- International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) Conference, Wellington (1997) – Paper presentation on ‘Hazardous Waste Management in the South Pacific’
- Environmental Risk Management Authority (ERMA) Annual Conference, Auckland (1998) – Facilitation of Case Study on Unleaded Petrol
- New Zealand Institute of Hazardous Substance Management (NZIHSM), Wellington (2001) – Hazardous Facilities Land Use Issues
- New Zealand Society for Risk Management (NZSfRM) Inaugural Conference, Wellington (2002) – Presentation on ‘Assessing and Managing Hazardous Substance Risks’
- New Zealand Planning Institute (NZPI®) Conferences, Dunedin,Hastings, Auckland & Christchurch (1998, 1999, 2005, 2010) – Hazardous Facilities Planning Workshops and Papers
- Impacts2002 Australasian Planning Congress, Wellington - Presentation on ‘Assessing and Managing Hazardous Substance Risks’
- Brightstar Conferences Auckland, Hazardous Substances Management, Chair (2005 - 2008).